We believe that transparency and good communication throughout the organization promotes a better working culture. Reports from our employees and stakeholders are our most important mechanism to uncovering and understanding when things are not as they should be at Hexagon.
Purpose of our policy:
- Encourage employees and business partners to disclose information regarding dishonest, fraudulent or illegal behavior or activities
- Protect complainants from retaliation
- Treat all parties to an investigation in a fair and equitable matter
- Ensure confidentiality and anonymity for reporting individuals, if requested
- Take corrective and disciplinary action if wrongdoing is discovered
What should you report?
- It is the duty of all employees and business partners to report misconduct or suspected misconduct, including fraud, financial impropriety, corruption and bribery, money laundering or terrorist financing, environmental crimes, violations or potential violation of any applicable law or Hexagon’s policies and/or procedures.
- If you see suspicious behavior, report your concern through one of the reporting channels.
- If asked to participate in an investigation, assist honestly and keep all information confidential.
What do you need to be aware of before reporting?
- An individual that reports suspicious activity is not responsible for investigating the activity or for determining fault or corrective actions. Hexagon does not expect individuals to have all the facts, to conduct investigations or to make decisions regarding alleged misconduct.
- You may report anonymously via Hexagon’s whistleblower channel. Hexagon is committed to protecting the identity of individuals reporting suspicious activity.